Located at 6823 Cypresswood Drive, Spring, Texas 77379, the Cypress Creek Christian Community Center is a one-of-a-kind community partnership model.
Since 1978, the Community Center has been the energizing force, creating a unique, centralized, civic and cultural complex, known as the Cypress Creek Cultural District, that includes:
- The Community Center and The Centrum;
- The Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts;
- The Barbara Bush Harris County Public Library;
- Cypress Creek Foundation for the Arts (FACE);
- and Harris County Precinct 4 Courthouse Annex; the 63-acre Don Collins (Harris County) Park; and the Cypress Creek Greenway Hike and Bike Trails.
The Center is located between the Courthouse and the Library, one block east of Stuebner-Airline Drive on Cypresswood Drive. The Centrum and Box Office are in the building closest to Cypresswood Dr. Offices and Forum/Activity Room are in the middle building.